Thursday, 19 July 2007

What I Learned About Losing Weight: By James Kronefield

There was a time when I weighed about 250 pounds and showed no signs of losing any weight. I had tried different diets but none of them worked. I joined the gym and even bought exercise equipment for my home, but I never lost weight -or at least I never kept it off.

Then one day I decided to try a different approach. I was able to lose 60 pounds in about 5 months. Not only that, but losing the weight wasn’t hard at all. In fact, losing the weight was one of the easiest and most fun things I ever did. I know this sounds crazy and hard to believe, but it’s true. What follows are the most important things I learned about losing weight.

1) You Must First Change Your Values to Lose Weight

Most people decide they want to be thinner the same way they might decide they want more money or want a better job. But just wanting something isn’t enough. With losing weight, you especially need to understand how you got to where you’re at now. Getting fat is really not that complicated. People get fat because they value the taste of food and indulgences over their health and well being. As simple as this sounds, the first thing you must do if you have any hope to lose weight is change what you value the most. In order to lose weight, you must begin right now to value your health over everything else. Nothing tastes as good as being healthy feels.

2) Weight Loss is All About Psychology, Not Diet Plans

Here’s a magic formula to lose weight. I was going to save this for later, but here it is anyway. Don’t tell anybody this secret formula! To lose weight you need to follow these steps exactly:

Step 1: Eat less

Step 2: Move more

There you have it. The secret formula to losing weight. So if it’s so simple, why can’t people seem to lose weight easily? The answer is because weight loss is all about changing how you think first. Once you change how you think, you will automatically change how you eat, and the pounds will vanish like magic.

http://www.fastlinxs.co.uk/Health_and_Beauty.htm

1 comment:

Risa said...

People should read this.

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails