Most teenagers do not want to be going out trick-or-treating, but they still love Halloween and want to celebrate it with a party. Why not help your teenager plan a fun Halloween party to help them celebrate with their friends in a safe environment? Granted, teenagers can sometimes be a tough audience to please but if you involve them in the planning from the start, they will enjoy it all the more.
Here are a few suggestions for your teen Halloween party:
- Invite all teens to come in costume. Put both a start time and an ending time on invitations.
- Decorate with anything from streamers and balloons to a full-scale haunted house.
- Teens LOVE Music. Why not invite the teen guests to bring one CD along with so that they can alternate the music that is played during the party.
- Teens also LOVE to eat, keep the treats/food simple but fun for them to munch on as they socialize.
- Serve punch in a witch's cauldron with dry ice. Have each teen bring a 12-oz. can of soda and pour it into a punchbowl for a strange tasting and looking drink.
- For dessert, why not serve pumpkin pie or pumpkin ice cream with candy corn sprinkled on top.
Safety is obviously very important at a teenager's party. Here are a few tips to keep the party great fun while being safe also.
- Never should you allow alcohol to be served at a party involving teenagers
- Be sure that there is a parent picking up the teen from your home or that they have a valid drivers license and are driving straight home.
- Keep in contact with the parents of the teens that are attending the party to let them know that the party will be properly supervised.
Are you stuck in a rut?
Do you want more from life?
Receive a complimentary life coaching session here: Life Coaching
Recommended Read :Halloween Celebrations: Everything You Need for a Fabulous Halloween Party Shown in 120 Photographs - Recipes, Costumes, Decorations and Games for the Whole Family
By Morgana De Ville