Wednesday, 12 December 2007

Top 10 Christmas Songs Of All TIme 2007: by Nic Roberts

I know lately it seems I have a little extra spring in my step or maybe I have flashed my smile a little more often, maybe even been a little more kind I hope. Christmas is in the air and it is fast approaching. It doesn't matter what store you go to or what show you are watching you will be entertained by the songs of Christmas. For me when I hear Mariah Carey's All I want for Christmas Is You I know to take time and enjoy the moment because before we know it, the last present has been opened and Christmas will have to wait for yet another year. So for now let's listen and enjoy all of the Christmas music we can and most of all enjoy it with the ones you love.

Here is a list of my favorite Christmas music

1) Here Comes Santa Claus - Gene Autry

2) The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole

3) Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer- Gene Autry

4) Peace on Earth /Little Drummer Boy - Bing Crosby & David Bowie

5) White Christmas - Bing Crosby

6) A Holly Jolly Christmas - Burl Ives

7) All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey

8) Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire - Nat King Cole

9) Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - Bruce Springsteen

10) Last Christmas - Wham

This is a list of songs that I enjoy listening to at Christmas along with many others and I hope you find this list useful when making a list of songs to download or cds to buy.

Nic Roberts

http://www.makemoneyfortheholidays.com

Recommended Music: Songs for Christmas
Sufjan Stevens - For some years now, Sufjan Stevens has been recording little EPs of Christmas songs for people he knew, to "make himself appreciate Christmas more."

Now thankfully he's sharing these songs with his eager listeners, in a five-disc collection that includes his folky reinterpretations of classic carols -- and then the festive ones he made himself. This is not the treacly garbage they put on the radio or in malls -- this is enchanting, festive, fresh music for the holidays.

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails