Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Mothers Day 2009 - A Special Day : by John Foster

2009 Already and just around the corner is Mothers Day, March 22nd.

In my title above I say A Special Day, and for me it is. You see I lost my mother May 16th 2005 but not a Day goes by I do not think about something that reminds me about my mother.

I still celebrate Mothers Day Albeit in my thoughts and take time out and remember the things and times I spent with my mother.

Mothers - You only have one and yet I am always surprised by the way some people treat them.

I think they love them but they are so involved in there own life's, they forget the one person that gave/gives them unconditional LOVE.

I would like everyone this year to take time out and remember, this is the one day you can take time out and spend it with your mother.(Even a phone call can make a difference if you can not be their in person).

As far as gifts Mothers don't expect anything but your best wishes. But don't buy card instead take the time to make one. Flowers are always a nice gift, I use Fastlinxs Gift page and have found some great items for all occasions.


So go on make your Mothers Day that little bit Special.


Recommended Read : Mother's Day By Kirsty Scott

Review :

'Sharp, intelligent and... moving; and I suspect many women will recognise parts of themselves within these pages, just as they did in Allison Pearson's I Don't Know How She Does It.' -- Herald on MOTHER'S DAY 'It's warm, energetic and frequently laugh-out-loud funny. It's also sad and pleasingly difficult, avoiding the easy answers to all the dilemmas it throws up... An impressive first work' -- Stirling Observer on MOTHER'S DAY 'A funny and moving story of upper-middle-class angst at the beginning of the 21st century and a reflection on the importance of friends' -- Good Book Guide 'A warm, honest look at life as a modern mother'. -- Kate Bradley, Bookseller on MOTHER'S DAY 'A strong debut' -- Publishing News on MOTHER'S DAY 'Perfect read!' -- Woman on MOTHER'S DAY


Recommended Web Site : www.fastlinxs.co.uk - Shopping, News and Information Portal in the UK

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails