Wednesday, 2 September 2009

Holiday Time by John Foster

Been away on holiday just to explain why no Posts.

Sept already where does the time fly, make you think life is so short and we should make the most of the time we have here on Earth.


Some days I look back and think "What the hell have I achieved today," and mostly its a just a passing of time with loved ones and watching them grow. Playing with the pets and of course my sports and exercise.


But I don't contribute anything back to society itself but pass each day as above.


Maybe I should look at doing some voluntary work with the local groups blind etc: at least id get some satisfaction that i'd helped someone that day. and not just passed through life.


Anyway maybe if you are reading this you can comment.



No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails