Thursday, 25 February 2010

Mothers Day 2010 by John J Foster

Mothers Day this year is March 14th so not long to think about that special gift you will get her
           
Mothers - You only have one and yet I am always surprised by the way some people treat them.

I think they love them but they are so involved in there own life's, they forget the one person that gave/gives them unconditional LOVE.

I would like everyone this year to take time out and remember, this is the one day you can take time out and spend it with your mother.(Even a phone call can make a difference if you can not be their in person).

As far as gifts Mothers don't expect anything but your best wishes. But don't buy card instead take the time to make one. Flowers are always a nice gift or better still help the children make some cookies for mothers day.

So go on do your best to say that special thank you, because let me tell you, you only have one mother. and when they are gone they are gone but, you can still show your appreciation, for me I just close my eyes on mothers day and remember all the family get together and how mum and dad was the centre of our lives so happy together just having the children around them was enough to make them happy.

I have a little cry and then I am thankful for receiving that goodness from both mum and dad that made me the person I am today.

God bless Mums and Dads all over the world.




Recommended Read : Mother's Day By Kirsty Scott

Review :

'Sharp, intelligent and... moving; and I suspect many women will recognise parts of themselves within these pages, just as they did in Allison Pearson's I Don't Know How She Does It.' -- Herald on MOTHER'S DAY 'It's warm, energetic and frequently laugh-out-loud funny. It's also sad and pleasingly difficult, avoiding the easy answers to all the dilemmas it throws up... An impressive first work' -- Stirling Observer on MOTHER'S DAY 'A funny and moving story of upper-middle-class angst at the beginning of the 21st century and a reflection on the importance of friends' -- Good Book Guide 'A warm, honest look at life as a modern mother'. -- Kate Bradley, Bookseller on MOTHER'S DAY 'A strong debut' -- Publishing News on MOTHER'S DAY 'Perfect read!' -- Woman on MOTHER'S DAY

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails