Thursday, 13 May 2010

Dark Clouds in the Sky. by John J Foster

getting very dark now

This is the view I got today from my window as I set about doing my work.

Normally I sit at my desk looking out with the sun blaring down over Johor Bahru making the sea shine and glisten and the greenery all around sparkle.

Good weather make me happy in my work and I can get lots done, however by contrast the above equates to depression and truly slows me down so much.

One would think I would be used to bad weather coming from the UK, but living in Malaysia has spoilt me over the last 4 years.

Even though I was greeted with the above bad weather the blessing is,  in Malaysia is that it only last a short time and the sun is back out to greet me and make me smile again.

Keep Smiling – Come and live in Malaysia………

Map picture
Map picture

By Contrast Sunsets are out of this world right from my own Balcony

Sunset 2008 sunset_off_Johor Bahru_Malaysia

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails