Thursday, 13 May 2010

Yacht Purchase By John J Foster.

8fcee8bb2D57b82D4f7c2D8fd42D6d092558cfe5890010 139630_1
cal%202-46-sale-35

image
With so many Boats to choose from I have decided it will be a catamaran
image
This is a Fountaine Pajot Mahe 36, and I have been following its adventures online since it was new.
and I must say I am very pleased with the service and sea faring abilities it has shown over the last two years or so.
And it's ideal for two people, the mono hulls above were also on my list but have decided from reading about the adventures of the Mahe 36 on the blog….
http://mahe36.blogspot.com
I feel this is the sort of boat I shall now be looking for over here in Asia.

Who knows!  I may soon be able to welcome you aboard………………………………..

Any comments regarding mono or multi hulls welcomed.

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails