Sunday, 13 June 2010

Losing Weight and Feeling Good

Losing  my weight has been slow but surely, this was my weight yesterday.


I had a good workout today at the condo gym using cardio, weights, skipping and boxing.

It's strange because I was not in the mood, then I was asked to go to gym and after my work out felt much better and more alive, that I'm really glad I went,

I try to go to the gym every day be it for a cardio work out or to use the weights, more recently I have introduced boxing and skipping into my routines and can without a doubt say it was a good move.

Not only does it make me sweat more but give's me a feeling of having done a good workout and not just gone through the paces. 
The Boxing area is down at the bottom you can just see the punch bag sticking out.

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails