Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Lost A Dear Friend This Week

It Brings it home to you when you lose a good friend, that we are all on borrowed time here on the planet of ours.

But how many of us really make the best of the time we have here on earth.

I'm not sure I do, I am enjoying my life but not making the most of it.

I think that I am like most people, in so much as I like to help others along the way,but I don't really go out of my way to do it.

I'm not selfish? by no means,  But do I actively seek out ways to help others NO!
Do I donate to charity - Yes

And so on and so on..........

But losing my friend Kenneth, who was always helping others, for me he made me laugh when I was sad.

But I don't think I can remember seeing him sad or upset at anytime.

Well Kenneth one thing is for sure TIME waits for no man....

I do know that people he met and got to know him, will be feeling so sad right now, not so much that he has died, (that will happen to us all) but his silly humer, but as silly as it may have been he had me in stitches many times.

Good Luck Kenneth and thanks for being you, it was a privilege to know you.

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails