Wednesday, 16 June 2010

My 2010 WORLD CUP NIGHTMARE - The Vuvuzela




The Vuvuzela - This thing has ruined my World Cup enjoyment, I don't know about you but for me it hurts my ears, the constant DRONE of the thing.


I was reading up on it on the Wikiped site (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vuvuzela) and only realise it's part of South African football culture.


Well I think Fifa got it wrong allowing it to use continuous through out the matches at the beginning mid break and end yes but during the game NO NO NO NO NO!!!!


It Kinda reminds me of the Turkish matches - They use Drums but at least they did not play all the time.


I feel at any time a Plague of bees wasps are going to descend my living room.


Well for me anyway I can only watch highlights.


Amazing how something so small can ruin millions of peoples entertainment.


In Favour of the Vuvuzela - Quote" BBC sports commentator Farayi Mungazi said the sound of the horn was the "recognised sound of football in South Africa" and is "absolutely essential for an authentic South African footballing experience".















OK Far be it for me to Dis any ones Culture.

 I'm just saying 2010 is

My WORLD CUP NIGHTMARE - thanks to The Vuvuzela

4 comments:

Expatypus said...

Same here !
Vuvuzela are a curse. They simply kill the ambiance. Every time I watch a game, I want to grab my insecticide.

John J Foster said...

ha ha Nice reply, but I agree.

Anonymous said...

Haha. The good thing is vuvuzela has a high pitch. I use it to annoy the stray dogs and cats and it works effectively. Give it a try if you have the same problem

Daij said...

I have to agree!

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails