Monday, 14 June 2010

Not Sleeping, Brain wont switch off thinking about the World Cup 2010

Not Sleeping, Brain won't switch off, thinking about the World Cup 2010.

Well it's 3am and I'm wide awake, this is very unusual for me and no matter how I try I'm just not nodding off.
(Normally I touch the pillow with my head and I'm out like a light)

So I thought I'd try the old trusted method of a warm glass of milk and then go back to bed and try again.

Wish me luck, must be the world cup football that's got my brain just thinking of the matches and how they going to turn out.

So far, I not really found the football very special,  most matches being a draw, but at least England did not lose.

OK well I drunk my warm milk so off to bed and try again.

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails