Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Suki the Cat by John J Foster

Suki (means beloved) our cat really surprised me today while I was doing the house work, (yes I did say me doing housework) She was in the kitchen when I got the mop out to clean the kitchen floor,( she hates the mop by the way) so she ran but at the same time I dropped the handle with a big clash just as she was passing as she jumped – I kid you not about 3 feet into the air, but then landed onto a screw which must of hurt her because she started to limp then turned to me and sounded like ouch!! that hurt ok (it was MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW).

Suki ouch i'll lick it better

So like a child I said oh let me have a look at it.

I picked her up and gave pretend kiss to the paw that was hurt, and I swear she smiled at me, jumped down and was back to herself.

08052010524 Laying on my computer case while I work away. Just one of many adventures Suki has as a house cat.

Technorati Tags: ,,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awewwwww...... What an adorable kitty. So cute. I'm an owner of 5 kitties myself

John J Foster said...

Thanks for your comments.

Wow 5 Kittens cool, I am thinking of getting another one so Suki has company. I dont see that it will be any extra work loking after two cats than one.

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails