Monday, 26 July 2010

Disaster - Why I Failed To Lose Weight

My Weight Loss CoachImage via Wikipedia
 I failed to lose weight in last weeks goal to lose up to 5kg - Actually ended up weighing in at the same 86.9kg after all my hard work in the gym.




 OK Now the truth - because of all the hard work I was putting in, I felt great and looked better than I had for ages I could see all the hard work had paid off. - that was on the Friday, then I let my guard down over the weekend and had lots of nice yummy meals I thought was OK but obviously not.


The salad i had must have had to much thousand island dressing
Thousand Island Dressing on a plate of salad. ...Image via Wikipedia
or that one slice of garlic bread, you get the picture.

So I am angry now at myself for being so foolish as to let my guard down so easy.
So I started to have a look around at others to see how they were coping with their weight loss.


http://www.chitosanplus.fastlinxs.com - Pills that help to lose those stubborn LBs you have been trying to do plus great tips on weight managment.

If I'm So Smart, Why Can't I Lose Weight?:Tools to Get it done

I Can Make You Thin: The Revolutionary System Used by More Than 3 Million People (Book and CD)


Weight Watchers Weight Loss That Last

Winning by Losing

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails