Monday, 19 July 2010

Expats Still have to do the Ironing.

extreme-ironing-00-450x270 That’s so true – I’m looking a pile right now.
So what I do is put the next episode of coronation street or emmerdale and do the ironing while I watch them.
It gets the ironing done and allows me to catch up with the soaps.


Of course being from the UK I like to watch the soaps and even though I live in Malaysia I can still keep up to date with the TV programmes back hone
One of the best software to download these programmes is UKNOVA. this a site that allows people to upload uk TV programmes so that expats can down load on watch them.
but whatever the programmes listed are fantastic for a British expat.
soaps, sports, talk shows. are all there for you to get. www.uknova.com

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails