Sunday, 4 July 2010

I Love to Touch My Touch Screen Phone Because It Responds!!

Yes, It responds to my touch, but better still it gets what I want done right away.

You can Tap it , Slide it, Stroke it, or Double tap it to open my gadgets.

WOW!! so much touching you feel the phone working in your hands to your request, not like the old phones with their super small keys to press.

If like me, you have big hands, then it was no surprise to find I'd pressed two or three keys at once.

So frustrating to have to go back and correct.

It sometimes felt as though the little phone gremlins were at work.

But all that has changed in no small part to the phone that can now feel your touch and better still the touch is silent. (and yes I mean without the sound of the keypad clicking)

If like me you use your phone on public transport then silence is golden.

BUT WHO WANT’S TO BE SILENT!! WHEN THERE IS A COOKIE MONSTER PARTY TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO To.

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails