Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Secret Meal in Johor Bahru, I Think!!!

pic_map_msia

So Where will it be? Ok come back later to find out,
when I shall have pictures and opinions.
Friends have invited me out for lunch but wont say where its to be.
Not that it bother’s me because I will eat almost anything.
yum yum just thinking about food makes me happy.
Are you like that?
.............................................................................
ha ha it was a suprise alright we went to the New Lavender Bistro at the airport.

I had chicken byriani and a blueberry cheese cake followed by a Mocha coffee. and have to say I enjoyed it so much.


Lavender Bistro & Cake Shop
Contact :
607 – 599 2966 /
607 – 599 0966
Business Hour:
7.00 am -10 00pm

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails