Saturday, 17 July 2010

A Silent World

Silence is something people often crave for, that peace and quite away from the hum drum of daily working life, or in my case retired life. It's also something we all take for granted.
But what if suddenly that silence was to become permanent, how would we cope then?.
Just think of it, not hearing the birds singing every morning, the sound of water as it drops into my pond and the sound of the chimes tinkling above me as I relax on my balcony, of course you will have your own favorite sound that you would miss.


Now im lost for words, why? - Well who ever think about becoming deaf?
It scares me to think about it.
If fact what made me write about it was seeing in the local paper that the Johor Deaf Association was holding Sign language classes between 2pm – 4pm every weekend at their centre in Larkin


For Details’ Te: 07-234-9925
They do a great job in supporting the deaf community in Johor Bahru.

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails