Friday, 23 July 2010

Time To Get My BALLS Out!! In Johor Bahru.

Bowling in Malaysia is a pastime I really enjoy now, But having said that, I have not played for awhile now, so it's time to get the old balls out and go have a game.

Back home in the UK I never really bothered with the game.
Two reasons 1. to expensive and 2. none of my mate's like the game.
But here I can often be seen at the Lesuire Mall in Johor Bahru between 10am and 2pm Playing away on my own or with friends, and at that time of day its only RM2 per game. so I usually play about 5 games.


It's a game you can play on your own because it's all about your ability to knock the pins down.
So no need for anyone else, but like so many other things in our lives - it's much better to play against someone else, or how do you improve. Challenges something we all thrive on.
So go on challenge your friend today and go have a game - It's a game the whole family can enjoy.
















































Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails