Saturday, 24 July 2010

Tonight!! - Aliens From Another Planet, Visit Malaysia.

Tonight at 8.30pm Saturday 24th July - Aliens from another planet will visit us in Malaysia.

Well that's if you watch the re-imagining version of V. on NTV.


I have to tell you now, if you never got around to seeing the first version in 1983 I URGE YOU TO WATCH THIS ONE starting tonight.


I first saw it with my family in a little village in the UK and was gobsmacked, it’s very subtle in its approach to winning over the humans on earth and the way we are taken in by the good deeds they do.


ha ha Well that’s what we thought, but the truth was.. well I wont spoil it for you but I truly urge you all to watch it tonight.

Then come back and let me know your thoughts…….via the comments.

Below are some other films you may also like

V: The Original TV Miniseries

V: The Complete Series

V - The Final Battle [VHS]

1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die: 5th Anniversary Edition

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails