Monday, 2 August 2010

3 Day Holiday in Malaysia 2010

ha ha bet you come to read this expecting a holiday deal, If so I am truly sorry, it's just that it's a bank holiday in Singapore next Monday and thought it will be nice to take a 3 day holiday in Malaysia.

But not sure where to go, I fancy Penang,Langkawi, or maybe even Sibu for Diving, however one thing is for sure you can bet I'll be spending most of the day looking online for that deal.
And yes once I find it I'll let you know some of the deals I come across, just in case you to are looking to get away for a break.

Maybe you can suggest some places to me!!

Some ideas I am looking at already are below..



Photo was me on Redang Island two years ago

Books on holidays in malaysia

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails