Thursday, 12 August 2010

Birds of Paradise Get Registered in Johor Bahru

My Birds of Paradise (Lovebirds) (But I live in Malaysia and think it is paradise) got registered with the Wild Life Dept, and it was not as painful as I thought it would be.

They Charge you RM10 for each bird to be registered, and for that you get peace of mind that when the wildlife department come knocking on the door, for inspection I wont have to worry.

It Also reassures me that the Pet shop I got them from is legitimate, although the eagle he has in the entrance sort of made me think twice.

Anyway I got them from the pet shop In Johor Bahru.
This pet shop is called JY ANIMAL WORLD and sells all sorts of exotic pets, it's worth a visit just to see them, but take your ear plugs, It can get very loud.

you can find the shop here.....
no48 Jalan Sulam
Taman Sentosa
80150
Johor Bahru

Tel: 016-778-1614 or 016 778 1416.


Lovebirds (Complete Pet Owner's Manual) These make great pets for the family.



No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails