Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Coffee Lover, Enjoys it more in Johor Bahru.

To be honest I never used to drink much coffee in the UK, but did drinks lots of crappy tea but that's another story. (till I came to Malaysia and got into green tea drinking).
Somehow I am more laid back living in Johor Bahru and think nothing of going into kitchen and grinding the beans to make myself a nice pot of coffee.
The smell of fresh coffee is so relaxing, and now I have even started to bake fresh bread,(another nice smell when cooking it).





 Also I have to point out that my first cup is usually full caffined brew, but after the first I only make the decaffinated coffee (already ground just add to the perculater). the smell not as strong while brewing but the taste is really nice when coffee mate is added.








This coffee has a great rich taste, a good morning brew to get you going.






Some coffee brewing machines
A photo of a cup of coffee.Image via Wikipedia

Other information on coffee from blogs and websites.

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails