Friday, 13 August 2010

Finally Gave Up On My Computer And Got The NEW iMAC

Apple iMac MC508LL/A 21.5-Inch DesktopShe is a little beauty - funny how we men call our toys a she, my cars a she also etc, Anyway after weeks of crashing it finally made me decide to switch over to the Mac family.

So my first mac and boy does it feel good. now is a pleasure to sit in front of it but the sound coming from the front,( il divo playing) feels so good.

Of course it's like anything that's new it will take me time to adjust to its quirkiness.

It will, I hope help me keep on-top of all the online work I do, and do it with  much ease.

So back to this mac, it's one of the new all in ones, with the built in disk drive etc the keyboard and mouse are both blue-tooth. that's another good thing too, as most of the pictures I take are from me phone it will make it much easier to transfer them on to the PC.

At the moment I'm using it's built in browser the safari, and up to now its quite good. no lag like had with i e 8.

I'll give more feedback once i had it a week or so.


for sale if you want one also...


Apple iMac MC413LL/A 21.5-Inch Desktop


AppleCare Protection Plan MC245LL/A - iMac

information from the blogs...
My new Apple iMac domainImage by AndyRamdin / ND-Photo.nl via Flickr

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails