Friday, 27 August 2010

Friday Feast in Johor Bahru

fillet steak with veg and sauce
Today was a welcome break from looking  into the mac screen, We went out for  meal around 1pm but prior to that around 6am I went over to the gym for my daily workout, I like going in the morning I some how seam to have more energy to perform.

Workouts on Fridays are not as intense as I wind down for the weekend, so it was just some cardio then stomach exercises on the mat and bench, plus some swimming and sunbathing till about 10am when the heavens opened up and a storm fell down onto us for about three hours.

It was still raining when I was picked up at 1pm but not to heavy, we went up to Yews cafe not to far from the New York hotel, and was greeted by a nice young man who moved the bollard so we could park right at the entrance, then we proceeded into the restaurant which was quite full and with lunch time crowd eating away what look like some really nice meals,

We sat down and Ordered.

I have tenderloin steak with veg and mushroom sauce, followed by banana split and almond coffee, my guest had fillet Mignon, juice , and spaghetti with meat balls and lemon juice drink.

I can tell you that all the meals were really nice and eaten with such gusto I never got to take any photos. (naughty boy).

Details of Yew's cafe


Menara MAA (Next to NY Hotel):
Suite G.2, Ground Floor,
No15, Jalan Dato’s Abdullah Tahir,
80300 Johor Bahru, Johor.

Tel: +607.334.5312   Fax: +607.334.4710
Business Hours:
10.00am - 01.00am (Weekday)
09.00am - 01.00am (Weekend)

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails