Tuesday, 17 August 2010

When it Rains - IT RAINs

Bad Weather
Today was a nice day, I even had a good swim at 2-3pm, then about 4pm the sky turned dark and water fell from the sky.
We are talking MONSOON rain here, and about 5.45 I went to pick my son up at customs only to find one of the roads flooded - Well that's an understatement really - It was now a river where once the road was.

So I had to reverse back up the road to the annoyance of other drivers who were impatient and over took me only to realise why this fa rang was driving backwards. so I was the first of many that had to find another route around the area.

But still it's the little things like that - that makes Living in Malaysia very interesting,

for sale some Rain Boots...
Women's Merona® Zabrina Dot Rain Boots - Black/Multicolor - (8)Chooka Women's VooDoo Graphics Rain Boot,White,10 M US

Zetta Tall Rain Boots Black 9.0Kamik Women's Heidi Rain Boot,Black,8 M

Info from other blogs and web sites

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails