Monday, 20 September 2010

How to Stop a Runny Nose

Vicks VapoRub-Cough Suppressant, 6oz (170g)Over the weekend I stayed pretty much at home with my nose raining water down onto me, I must have used one box of tissues when I was told to put some Vick's sinus gel inside my nose and it will stop it.

ha ha I thought I'm not falling for that one it will burn/sting badly, but after some toeing and froing i agreed and did so - well it Work's so well the runny nose which had plagued me so much had stopped running.

So if you have a runny nose don't put up with it anymore use Vick's.

Vicks VapoRub Cough Suppressant/Topical Analgesic Ointment, 6-Ounce Jars (Pack of 2)Vicks VapoRub Cough Suppressant/Topical Analgesic Ointment, 6-Ounce Jars (Pack of 2)

Vicks VapoRub Baby Ointment, 1.76-Ounce Jars (Pack of 6)Vicks VapoRub Baby Ointment, 1.76-Ounce Jars (Pack of 6)

WARNING*** Test small amount first just in case you one of the odd ones that is allergic to it.

Other uses for this rub. from around the net.



No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails