Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Commonwealth Games 2010 is Good Viewing but Stops Me Getting Any work done

It's True, I'm hooked to it and as such nothing is getting done.

Sports are great to watch but I am enjoying them more now that I have retired than i every did.
Plus, being an Expatiate, I now get to cheer on my host country Malaysia as well as England.

My Favourite is the Diving followed by the Badminton, then gymnastics, swimming and good old table tennis..

By the way this explains why my blogs have been up and down the past few days lol.

Travel North India During Commonwealth Games 2010Travel North India During Commonwealth Games 2010

Commonwealth Games 2010 ThemeCommonwealth Games 2010 Theme

2010 Commonwealth Games2010 Commonwealth Games



No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails