Monday, 4 October 2010

Shopping Till You Drop - Makes Me so Happy, But My Legs Suffer Next day

Levi's Men's 501 Original Fit Jean, Rip Trick, 30x30Wow is it just me? or does anyone else have really aching legs after lots of shopping, I think its all the exercise you get trying on so many clothes, and lets face it, today the changing cubicles are so small you have to be a contortionist to use them.

My fault I should have gone in shorts and slippers(flip flops for UK readers) that would at least have made it easy to do the clothes changes when trying on the new gear.

I always try to get a foot massage when on my shopping spree but missed out over this weekend hence the sore legs today.

In fact did not make the gym this morning, but will go later, also maybe the swim after gym will loosen me up a bit.

Oh well at least I suffer for a good cause lol.
I got two pair Levi jeans, three t shirts, two pair shorts, and other essential stuff one needs to look good.

Calvin Klein Men's V-Neck Tee - U4165, Black, LargeCalvin Klein Men's V-Neck Tee - U4165, Black, Large

some other shopping tales from other blogs and websites...



No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails