Friday, 15 October 2010

Skinny Dip at the Pool-NOTTTTT

ha ha! Skinny dipping at my age, but as a young boy growing up in Bacup in England, Skinny dipping was all the rage, A. Because we could not afford the swim costume and B. No one gave a S... in them days.

But today was nearly my first since them early days - you see I dived in and was relived of my swim ware. So half of me laughing while the other half was embarrassed, I managed to retrieve them and slip them on under the water. and just hoped no one noticed me.

Of course being from Europe being naked is much more tolerated than it is in Asia, so No Skinny Dipping for me.

Anyway after my little miss hap I laid out in the sun for a bit to top up my tan, and then had coffee with a friend by the pool. such a good way to start my day.

Some light Reading for ya........

Skinny DippingSkinny Dipping

Skinny Dipping (Last Summer Anthology)Skinny Dipping (Last Summer Anthology)

Skinny Dippin' (Album Version)Skinny Dippin' (Album Version)

The Beginners Guide to Skinny DippingThe Beginners Guide to Skinny Dipping

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails