I watched this film today and apart from the good and evil thing going on between the vampires and wolves, it revealed to me much much more.
It revealed the simple things in life that we all as humans take for granted, by this I mean the little things like, the sun rising in the morning and the setting at night, the free running water that flows from our taps. the sounds of children playing, the touch of a loved one. that smile you get from someone across the room, the food we eat and the work that went into preparing it.
I find that complacency is not a bad thing but can lead us to take things for granted.
The main characters in this film portray the love they both have for Bella, and each willing to give up their hold on her if it is what she wants.
I found it drags a little but if you stick with it you will enjoy it as things pick up.
I rate it 4 out of 5.
Let me know when you see it what you thougt of it?
The Twilight Saga: New Moon (Three-Disc DVD Deluxe Edition)
Some news from other blogs and websites
Related articles by Zemanta
* Movie Review: The Twilight Saga Eclipse (2010) (carefuleugene.blogspot.com)
* Bella & Edward's 'Twilight' Daughter Found? (omg.yahoo.com)
* Movie News Quick Hits: The 'Twilight' Movie We Didn't See and Moriarty Finally Cast in 'Sherlock Holmes 2'? (moviefone.com)
* Movie Review: The Twilight Saga Eclipse (brighthub.com)
* Visual Arts: No Fab Abs at SAM (seattleweekly.com)
Enhanced by Zemanta