Tuesday, 19 October 2010

Time Flys When Your Are Having Fun and Living the Good Life in Johor Bahru

It's so true - Time does fly when you are having fun, having just checked my last blog update it was on Friday 15th and here we are already Tuesday the 19th, and I just don't know where the time has gone.

OK I do, it was the weekend and I was out for most of it. Shopping and partying. Of course I just love shopping because with shopping comes eating out, my next most favourite thing to do, but that's another story.

In Johor Bahru nowadays their are so many shopping malls and places to go to eat fantastic food, it's so easy to lose track of time.(not that I do track it - I don't even wear a watch, after I retired, I decided I would not be ruled by time).

My mornings are taken up with my leisure activities at the Thistle hotel, they open the leisure facilities from 6 30am right through to 10pm and it has a resort feel to it. I myself spend at least 4 hours from about 7am every day using the gym, then down to one of the swimming pools, I swim for about 20 mins then depending on the weather either sunbathe then relax in the shade, around 9.30am the pool boy will fetch me my coffee, its on pot of fresh brewed Arabic coffee and is enough for three cups, while music plays via my head phones till around 10.30, then it's back inside to the Jacuzzi and the steam room or sauna and then relax while listening to soothing music that's plays in the backgrounds.

This is a great way to start my days and leaves me feeling so refreshed and invigorated.

More info from the blogs and websites



No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails