Tuesday, 23 November 2010

Champion of the Punch Bag - NOT

Just been hitting the bag when i was called and this was the resulted picture lol, such a poser I am.

Of course it was just bit of fun but the exercise that come after is relly showing results.

I usually do boxing and skipping wed and sat as part of my work outs for the week, and mix it up a bit to keep my interest in keeping myself fit.

In our gym at the condo they have a large body bag hanging up from the ceiling and also a punch ball on a big floor spring using both can be a real tiring workout with the skipping in between, but I would recommend it to anyone looking for that extra workout.

Also after the workout I go into the pool for a swim and to loosen the body, I find doing this relieves me from any pains that I otherwise would have from the boxing.

NORFOLK, Va. (April 26, 2007) - Andrea Innis, ...Image via Wikipedia
Boxing classes





It's amazing how boxing is now used for exercise and not like I do with the bag but a sort of shadow boxing to music,






No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails