Thursday, 4 November 2010

The Love of Good Parents Witnessed in Johor Bahru Malaysia

Love and Logic Magic for Early Childhood: Practical Parenting from Birth to Six YearsThis morning after doing my exercises, I went down to the pool in the thistle hotel for a swim, and while swimming noticed a young boy about 8 or 9 playing in the water having the time of his life but what I noticed was his mother watching over him while he played, I remember thinking how nice it is for her to let her son play away without any restrictions placed on him as she was there should anything go wrong.
As the boy swam around the pool and she walked along the edge, I said to her why you not get in the water then you can enjoy as well.

She gave me a big smile that lit up the entire pool area it was so nice, After a while of swimming back and forth I did my usual baby whale impression and lay down on the recliner day bed by the pool it was then I noticed the boy with what turned out to be his real parents and not the lady i thought, who was in fact his nanny.

But the love I speak off in the title was when the father was in the pool with both his sons, and beckoned them towards him, they both swam madly towards him with one boy clearly able to swim better than the other, but when the boy who was left behind in the race finally got to his father I heard him saying well done son, well done, you did really well.

Giving him encouragement the boy needed and was well pleased to get by the smile on his face, only to shout out Again Again...

I think in these days of technology parents tend to park the children off with these game gadgets, tvs, game boys, etc and the whole family care systems is gone.

It's much better the way I was brought up, getting attention but also being told not to interrupt people if they are talking to get that attention. but whatever, From that little affection showed by the father in the pool. I know that those boys are truly loved. and IT WAS GREAT TO SEE.

Parenting With Love And Logic (Updated and Expanded Edition)Parenting With Love And Logic (Updated and Expanded Edition)

Parenting Teens With Love And Logic (Updated and Expanded Edition)Parenting Teens With Love And Logic (Updated and Expanded Edition)

Love and Logic Magic for Early Childhood: Practical Parenting from Birth to Six YearsLove and Logic Magic for Early Childhood: Practical Parenting from Birth to Six Years

Grandparenting With Love and Logic: Practical Solutions to Today's Grandparenting ChallengesGrandparenting With Love and Logic: Practical Solutions to Today's Grandparenting Challenges

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails