Saturday, 18 December 2010

Chocolate Fair on at Danga City Mall - I Treated Myself.


Once again I can not resist the Chocolate fair on at the Danga City Shopping Mall in Johor Bahru.
Chocolates imported from all over the world, and the best thing is you get to try be4 you buy, in fact i ate so many sample last night I did not want any evening meal, So be warned lol.

Chocolate is a real treat to most people and a night mare to some, but if you on a diet - then for one day treat yourself like i did and it will make you feel so happy and determined to keep up with your weight loss programme, because if you can let yourself go one day and return to the diet then you will have already succeeded on the road to your Goal.

other information relating to Johor Bahru

Publish Post

1 comment:

gunsirit said...

Hmmm... I love chocolate, but they are just too sweet for me.. :)

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails