Monday, 20 December 2010

Friends at Last

WOW! If you had seen these two cats a few months ago, they was fighting all the time, but now they are proper sisters and even take the time to groom each other. it's so nice to see this.



However I had a shock the other day, I could not find Mia the brown cat, I search high and low and even thought she somehow had got out.


Now that would be a disaster as we are 22 floor up in the sky.

I did not know what to do, I opened the draw on the coffee table to get my torch out so I could go have a scout around when I saw her in the draw, I laughed so much, most of it was relief that she was OK.

Wonder what to get the cats for xmas..
Bergan Turbo Track Cat ToyBergan Turbo Track Cat Toy

Colorful Springs Cat Toy - Wide - 10 pk.Colorful Springs Cat Toy - Wide - 10 pk.

Bergan Turbo Scratcher Cat Toy, Colors May VaryBergan Turbo Scratcher Cat Toy, Colors May Vary

Rainbow Mice - Bag of 12 - Cat ToyRainbow Mice - Bag of 12 - Cat Toy

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails