|Turkey curry, (leftover Turkey)|
leftover turkey to make this tasty turkey dish.
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 can (8 to 9 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 3 cups cooked diced turkey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- hot cooked rice
Preparation:In a large skillet, heat curry powder in butter, stirring, for 2 minutes. Stir in onions; continue cooking, stirring frequently, until onions are softened. Blend in flour and ginger; add chicken broth and pineapple. Heat to boiling; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes. Stir in turkey. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes longer, or until heated through. Stir in lemon juice. Serve with hot cooked rice.
This turkey sandwich is a snap to put together.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 8 slices toasted white bread
- sliced cooked turkey
- 2 cans (10.5 oz each) cream of mushroom soup, condensed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 8 slices lightly cooked bacon