Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Pet Hotels in Malaysia - Good Idea


Pets at HomeImage via Wikipedia
Except when you go on Holiday.
Going on holiday for most people can be stressful in preparing for the event, however it's even more of a concern when you have pets to think off.

With a pet hotel its simple just arrange booking drop them off, and pick up on return.

Of course pets you spend a lot of time with at home will not be happy at being away from you so it's important to make sure that they are well cared for while you are on holidays.

I am lucky to have a good pet store near me that provide large cages/rooms for the cats to move around in and get lots of cuddles during the day.

But I was thinking what a good idea to have a pet hotel and when I check online love and behold one is available in KL.


http://www.scallywags-malaysia.com/logo.gif

CONTACT: LIZ TAY
+6012-2930522
+603-78771507
LOCATION:
3 Jalan SS1/1B,
Kampung Tunku,
47300 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor
Malaysia

http://www.scallywags-malaysia.com/
Now we Just need one in Johor Bahru. I will be very happy.

These are my two - Even I find  it hard to leave them for holidays.

Mia and Suki. Cats in Johor Bahru.

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails