Friday, 4 February 2011

Feeling Fat After My Trip to Penang

Holidays - I dare anyone to go to Penang and not put weight on, with its many eating places and great smells wafting down the Gurney Drive from the hawker food area, to fine dining all over the Island.

One of my greatest finds was the Yong Pin Dim Sum in Georgetown, I will say its thebest dim sum i had and i eat lots of it every week in JB but here none of the food was greasy and each item had its own flavours. a meal for two about 15 dishes and pot of jasmine tea cost only RM26.80.
OK its a great find and great value so heres the address - Yong Pin Dim Sum restaurant
.11 c Jalan Sungai Ujong not far from the Traders hotel or Komta complex.

I put on 2kg and now look at me. I feel so fat...


Taken this morning at the gym. While I enjoyed the eating part the get rid of fat part is not so good, lots of cardio and swimming.















Update....... Sat 5th Feb
Good News - Last two days I have been working out hard at the gym and swimming and its paid off today 5th Feb I weighed in at only 83.1kg not only lost the 2kg I put on from my Penang trip but lost a little more.
Wow Ill keep it off see if I can get to my goal of 80kg......

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails