Thursday, 10 February 2011

Great Find in the City of Johor Bahru


















Came across this the other day while taking a short cut, its the Gity Cafe in Johor Bahru and the food is so good as is its cosy settings, outside and inside with cool ac blowing, we sat inside because its also no smoking.
The drinks we had were smoothies, and the food was City fried mee.
green tea and Orange smoothies

Fried mee was so nice fresh prawns and chicken

It has about 10 car park spaces outside, and an extensive menu, to which I shall be going back to sample more.

2 comments:

Ching'er said...

Hi John, I have been reading your blog. There is 1 place which I really recommending you to try out. The cafe name is My Liberica, located at No: 73, Jalan Molek 3/10, Taman Molek. I am sure you will like this place.

john foster said...

Thanks Ching'er I will indeed check this place out and thanks for your comments

Regards John

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails