|Home-made Protein Bars|
Just made these now -
Makes 5 Bars
- 8 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 3 tbsp crushed peanuts
1. Mix together the protein powder, oatmeal, peanut butter, honey and milk.
2. Form into 5 bars and then roll in the crushed peanuts to finish.
3. Place in the fridge for about 30-45 mins or until solid
I also like to add some fruits currants and raisins for a change to the above.
also like to make chunky bars, and add mixed nuts chopped down,
(Per Serving - 1 Bar)
Cheap... tasty... and done in under 5 minutes. Enjoy!