Sunday, 6 February 2011

Sunday by the Pool - Does It Get Any Better?

I got up this morning abut 6am, and peeped out the blinds to notice that it was already bright, knowing it would be a really nice day, I decided I would get the housework done, feed all the pets and get my self off to the Gym then out to the Pool.

Did a good workout in gym followed by some cardio on the Cross trainer and Bike, then went out to Relax by the pool.

With it being weekend the hotel was quite busy, but I like that as the families all around the pool give it a nice holiday atmosphere.

Then you have the Poolside Bar serving up drinks and meals, but I resisted today. as I am doing so well with my weight the sight of the wonderful pizzas they make here at the Thistle hotel is hard to resist. So Once the food started coming out to the families by the pool I left to go into the steam room and Jacuzzi, then about 1 hour after had a nice shower and left.



US Navy 061023-N-0879R-003 Commanders may now ...Image via Wikipedia
Cross trainer just in case you not seen one before.

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails