Retired UK Expat, It's about my Life in Johor Bahru, the people I meet, the food I eat, the places I visit. If you enjoy it Please leave a comment.
Tuesday, 15 February 2011
Update on the Bio Filter
Well all was going well but loss of water was of concern, I found a small leak from the cut out flow section at the top. having tried all sorts of remedies, I finally decided to replace the bio filter case with a new one and drilled a hole instead of a cut out, and wow so much better.
new Bio Casing at the top
New hole drilled and pipe connector added
Flow for waterfall increased.
All in all it's been an interesting project and one that has saved me a lot of money doing it myself.