Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Two of my Marine Fish Died Yesterday - I am Gutted.

In my marine tank (very established tank) i was watching my fish with such nice colours swimming around at 6 30 am then went to gym for workout when i got back at 11.30 two of the fish were dead, the sail-fin and the yellow angelfish, the funny thing is these were the two favourites of mine in the tank.

bottom two died













So I did a 2 pale water and re salt change, the levels are all reading OK, but I still do not know what killed the other two fish.

So its an expensive loss, they were with me for over 1 year with no previous problem so strange.

One good thing that has come of it is the blue tang is very happy, never seen him swimming about so much.

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails