Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Maids Room Full - No More Room

OK when I moved into this condo I had to laugh at what they call the maids room. I mean come on for Christ sake, you can not swing a cat in their, (not that I would ) also its got the mains power box on the wall, plus no outside window.

Tell me that maids don't have to put up with this kind of living accommodation in this the so called 21st century.
If this is true - then it's no wonder the maids are angry,

Any way Maids are not really the subject: Storage is - that's what my so called maids room is to me.

But what a surprise I got this morning when i went to put my old washing machine in their out of the way to make room for the new one i got. it was so full of boxes and bags, things I forgot I had like my bowling bag with shoes etc still inside.(my second one) plus boxes i saved from the TV units etc, I tend to save boxes in case i need to return item while in warranties then forget to trow box once time has run out.

I was thinking of getting a maid, but decided after consideration it would make me lazy, of course I work out every day at the gym.

But for me I think I would prefer a housekeeper who calls over everyday to sort out the evening meal and clean the house, do the laundry and take care of my pets when I go on holiday. but not normally as I would still clean up after my pets, that's the responsibility you take on when you get pets.

But when I go on holiday I usually place them with my pet groomers holiday rooms, but even though the cats get their own AC rooms and are free to roam about in that room(no cages) I just know they hate it.

I would prefer for them to stay at home and be secure in their surroundings.

Maybe I should set up a pet sitting service for people, so that they can leave the pets at home and I go in to feed clean up etc. But that's for another day lol as I am enjoying my early retirement to much.
Sterilite 66-Quart See-Through Storage Box with Latching Lid, Set of 4Sterilite 66-Quart See-Through Storage Box with Latching Lid, Set of 4

DAZZ Large Storage Box with Handles and with Cedar, Natural CanvasDAZZ Large Storage Box with Handles and with Cedar, Natural Canvas

2 comments:

Ummie said...

Very nice storage boxes.
Thanks for giving Me the idea.

John J Foster said...

Your welcome Ummie, thanks for your comment, I try to be tidy but does not always work lol.

But these are so good to label.

Good luck with your future tidy cupboards.

regards John

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails