Monday, 4 April 2011

My Gym Workout Today is Housework,

I found out last week that I can get a good workout from mopping the floors of the apartment.

I sweat much more than I do on the treadmill and their fore have now my Monday as my house clean day. and choose two rooms to give good clean, and get that workout, of course you have to make the mopping with long sweeps either side and use the hips and legs to give a lung type exercise.

So give it a try and you will be surprised at how good you feel after plus I can put a nice fresh brew of filter on, take a nice shower and then enjoy a nice coffee and relax on the balcony.

Women's Home Workout BibleWomen's Home Workout BibleWomen's Home Workout Bible

Leslie Sansone: Walk at Home - 5 Mile Fat Burning WalkLeslie Sansone: Walk at Home - 5 Mile Fat Burning WalkLeslie Sansone: Walk at Home - 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk

P90X Extreme Home Fitness Workout Program - 13 DVDs, Nutrition Guide, Exercise PlannerP90X Extreme Home Fitness Workout Program - 13 DVDs, Nutrition Guide, Exercise PlannerP90X Extreme Home Fitness Workout Program - 13 DVDs, Nutrition Guide, Exercise Planner


No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails