Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Rainy Day in Johor Bahru

Well what started off as usual with bright sunshine has turned into a wind swept town, a few moments ago i took some pictures but now I can not even see the balcony its that heavy with rain.
Lots of thunder but can not see any lightning as its no vision day at the moment lol.










This one you can see the storm coming


This one its over head 


This one the rain is coming down hard now.













The thing i like about living over here in the tropics is that although this is a bad day, if you caught out in it. It does not really last and its no where near as bad as in the UK because the rain is so cold and bites into your soul.

Asia Truly Malaysia - I love it.

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head (Re-Recorded In Stereo)Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head (Re-Recorded In Stereo)Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head [HD]Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head [HD]

2 comments:

Ligl-Beruang said...

Nice pics. From the look of the balcony and the view, looks like taken from Wadihana.

John J Foster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails