Monday, 18 April 2011

Smiling - I started an Epidemic Today - Lets Infect the World


SMILING is infectious; you catch it like the flu
When someone SMILED at me today, I started SMILING too
I passed around the corner and someone saw my grin
When he SMILED, I realized I’d passed it on to him
I thought about that smile, then realized its worth
A single SMILE just like mine could travel round the earth
So if you feel a SMILE begin, don’t leave it undetected

LET’S START AN EPIDEMIC QUICK AND
GET THE WORLD INFECTED


 The value of a smile is priceless.

The above is so true, yet we don't do it enough, a friend of mine once said it takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile, SO SMILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE









1 comment:

linziana said...

I dunno whether i want to smile or not when i got no teeth left.hehehehe. :)

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails