Sunday, 5 June 2011

Apple iPad2, My New Toy - Good or Bad, Read More....

I got the New iPad 2 Over the weekend, and can not put it down.
I thought I'd give my review of it so far.

Apple is very smart, they cut cost in things which don,t really matter such as instruction manuals and packaging.

To be honest who bother with the manual once they have looked it over once or twice. and the box they come in just get disposed of into the bin,

One of the main reason for me to get the ipad is my new fondness of reading again, this was brought on by the new iphone4 I got in Jan 2011, and its ebook reader, it was so clear and always came back to the page you left off at your last read, and while small it was a breeze to read books (reading A Portrait of Dorian Grey at the moment and really enjoy it more on the ipad again its easy on the eyes because you can see the full page at a glance and not little segments as in the iPhone.

The definition of the ipad is great and most the books i read are classics so I get them FREE, Amazing something free with Apple.

To be honest to me this is no more than a glorified iPhone4, You probably wont believe me but they do not include or allow the use of flash and as about 60% of websites use flash you only get to see parts of sites you visit which had I realised I would not have bought it. but you learn by your mistakes, mine was to buy without looking at all the info, Apples was not to include a basic need for today's browsing.
OK some more pictures for you to see
Ipad in off state

side view so thin - this had case on it too




































































All in all I love my iphone so no reason not to love this. just not having use of flash spoils what otherwise is a great buy. and will be great for my trips away instead of lugging around my trusted Sony laptop.

Apple iPad 2 MC979LL/A Tablet (16GB, Wifi, White) NEWEST MODELApple iPad 2 MC979LL/A Tablet (16GB, Wifi, White) NEWEST MODEL

Apple iPad 2 MC769LL/A Tablet (16GB, Wifi, Black) NEWEST MODELApple iPad 2 MC769LL/A Tablet (16GB, Wifi, Black) NEWEST MODEL

Snugg iPad 2 Leather Case Cover and Flip Stand for the Apple iPad 2 (Black)Snugg iPad 2 Leather Case Cover and Flip Stand for the Apple iPad 2 (Black)

 

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails