Friday, 10 June 2011

Brothers Visit, I put so much weight back on. Time to Lose IT.

How To Lose 20 Pounds In Three Weeks: Weight Loss GuideYes even though my brother went back to the UK nearly 2 weeks ago, I'm still trying to lose the weight I put on during his visit.

My brother likes to have a few beers shall we say and so it would have been rude to let him drink on his own.

then with the beers usually goes food and snacks. Plus who want to cook at home with guest so we ate out most nights during his 3 weeks visit.

I was looking back at my records and just before he came I weighed in at a good 84kg with a goal to get to 80kg by xmas.

So with that fast approaching I need to get my skates on and kick start my weight loss programme. and more exercise in the afternoons as well as my usual visits to the gym in the mornings around 6.30am.

Lots of young People were in the gym this morning and looking fit and healthy made me think I need to do something about my weight which this morning was at 86kg

 So over this weekend I'll get all the fruits and veg I will need, Plus as I wont be allowed alcohol or caffeine I shall finish of a nice bottle of red I got tonight with a nice pasta dish I got going in the oven.

Of course Living in Malaysia does not help as its food from the many cultures is so fantastic one must partake in its eating.

Wish me luck, I'll keep you posted how its going over the next 6 weeks.

The Spark: The 28-Day Breakthrough Plan for Losing Weight, Getting Fit, and Transforming Your LifeThe Spark: The 28-Day Breakthrough Plan for Losing Weight, Getting Fit, and Transforming Your Life

ACAI Fat Burn #3 all Pure Diet Pill with Green Tea, Grapefruit, Apple Cider, and more for Weight Loss and fat burningACAI Fat Burn #3 all Pure Diet Pill with Green Tea, Grapefruit, Apple Cider, and more for Weight Loss and fat burning


No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails